Art & Craft Show Booth Information
At the Chainsaw Carving Competition & Auction
(at Doe Run Inn - Brandenburg, Kentucky)
To Benefit Broadbent Wildlife Sanctuary
ART & CRAFT SHOW HOURS:
Thursday, October 5 | 10 am - 6 pm
Friday, October 6 | 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday, October 7 | 10 am – 6 pm (Chainsaw Carving Auction at 6 pm)
(Dates coincide with the annual Highway 60 Yard Sale)
* Event will go on, rain or shine. No refunds will be given due to weather.
$50.00 fee includes all three days.
Applications must be submitted, including fee, by September 10th, 2017.
(If you have questions or require further information, contact Diane at email@example.com).
– Notice of acceptance will be sent out by September 20th, 2017 including booth assignments and instructions.
– Booth location is determined by the organizers.
Each vendor agrees to donate one of their items on the first day of the event to be used in a raffle to raise funds for the animals of Broadbent. Donation receipts will be provided and we thank you for your donation!
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- The crafter must be present the entire time of the show and agree to be open during all hours.
- Booths are not transferable and may not be shared with other exhibitors.
- Exhibitors are responsible for providing their display including tents, tables, chairs, etc.
- No loud sound systems are allowed in booth areas.
- No power or water is available at booth site.
- Security is provided overnight on Thursday & Friday.
- Crafters are required to unload and set up prior to 9 am each day.
- Exhibitors agree to allow Broadbent Wildlife Sanctuary to use photos in promotions, on Facebook or other media.
- Exhibitors will be able to unload materials nearby.
- Event coordinators reserve the right to remove any exhibitors from their space for not following the rules, regulations, terms and conditions set forth in this document.
If you have questions or require further information, contact Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for participating in this Art & Craft Show to benefit Kentucky’s wildlife!
Click here to download form